Sandra R. Myers, Esq.
Rocklin Family Lawyer & Co-Founder of the Law Offices of Keegan & Myers, PC
Ms. Myers, a native of California, received her Bachelor of Arts degree
in Social Ecology at the University of California, Irvine and her Juris
Doctorate in 1993 from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law.
Ms. Myers co-founded the Law Offices of Keegan & Myers, PC in 1997.
In addition to membership in the California Bar she is admitted to practice
before the Federal District Court.
When you have a family matter and need legal help, call (916) 634-0067 to
schedule a low-cost consultation at our firm.
Certified Family Law Specialist
In January 2007, Ms. Myers was certified as a Family Law Specialist by
the California State Bar’s Board of Legal Specialization. This means
that she has undergone the rigorous requirements that allow her to legally
be called an “expert” in
family law in the state of California.
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Ecology at University of California, Irvine in 1989
- Juris Doctorate from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 1993
- Admittance to the California State Bar in 1993
- State practitioner for over 23 years in the area of family law
- Co-founded the Law Offices of Keegan & Myers, PC in 1997 and limits
her practice exclusively to family law issues
- Certified by the State Bar of California as a Family Law Specialist since 2007
- Previously served as Judge Pro Tem in family law for the Superior Court
of California for the County of Sacramento, and the County of Placer
- Practiced Mediator in family law
- Member of the State Bar of California and its Family Law Section
- Member of Placer County Bar Associations
- Member of Family Law Section of Placer County Bar Association
- Chair of Placer County Family Law Executive Committee
- Past adjunct professor of Business Law at Chapman University
- Past Pro bono attorney at Volunteer Legal Summer Program
- Member of the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists (ACFLS)