F. Patrick Keegan, Esq.
Co-Founder of Rocklin Family Law Firm Specializing in Retirement Issues
Mr. Keegan co-founded the Law Offices of Keegan & Myers, PC in 1997.
He is retired from the United States Army and is a retired Sacramento
County Sheriff Deputy. In addition to membership in the California Bar,
he is admitted to practice before the Federal District Court.
Call our Rocklin family lawyer at (916) 634-0067 to schedule your
low-cost 30-minute consultation today.
Specializing in Division of Retirement Cases
A rarity in the legal world, Mr. Keegan specializes in the preparation of
division of retirement cases and litigation relating to retirement issues. While most people in this
area are not lawyers and just handle the paperwork, the fact that Mr.
Keegan can legally represent you in these matters is a great strength,
as he can offer comprehensive service throughout your entire case.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice at California State University,
Sacramento, in 1980
- Juris Doctorate from Lincoln Law School, Sacramento, in 1985
- Admittance to the California State Bar in 1987
- Retired from the United States Army with 41 years of service
- Retired from the Sacramento Sheriff’s Department
State practitioner for thirty years in the area of
- Former Judge Pro Tem in family law for the Superior Court of California
for the County of Sacramento, County of El Dorado, and the County of Placer
- Former Judge Pro Tem in small claims for the County of Sacramento and the
County of Placer
- Service as fee arbitrator for the Sacramento County Bar Association and
Placer County Bar Association
- Practiced Mediator in family law
- Seminar presenter in the area of retirement division and preparation of
division of retirement cases
- Presenter in various pro bono family law areas for indigent and women’s groups
- Presenter in the area of Service Members Civil Relief Act
- Certified Mediator
- Member of the State Bar of California and its Family Law Section
- Member of the Sacramento County Bar Association and its Family Law Section